Corporate Financial Analyst
Welcome to The Stable! Our mission is to create a leading consumer brand agency representing world-class clients across all channels of commerce. We build, and then grow, brands through research, practice and industry-leading expertise, delivering results through data, strategy and flawless execution.
Like what you hear? We invite you to get up out of your chair, walk to your boss’s office, quit your job and come work for us!
We are looking for a full-time, versatile, rockstar Corporate Financial Analyst to join our fast-growing team!
All About You:
You’re a self-starter, who has a passion for using numbers to tell a compelling story. You get excited about the analytical process and using this knowledge to solve problems and make an impact. You love the idea of supporting a dynamic and growing organization and making your mark on a business process because you are driven to provide value to the business anyway you can!
As a Corporate Financial Analyst, you will:
- Create and define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to accurately predict and reactively measure business growth and performance
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across all departments to investigate challenges using data to provide fact-based decision making
- Collaborate with leadership to build data models for use in reporting and analysis
- Offer insights and solutions to internal and external stakeholders, maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Investigates opportunities to identify, enhance and develop new data sources to improve BI environment
- Other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- Bachelor degree in economics, statistics, financial analysis – or related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a financial analysis role or equivalent role with similar experiences
- 3+ years business acumen working in retail and/or brand agencies
- Experience working with data visualization tools
- Advanced skills using analytics tools with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work at both a conceptual and detail level with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills