Sales Manager (Target)
We invite you to get up out of your chair, walk to your boss’s office, quit your job and come work for us!
Welcome to The Stable!
The Stable is a consumer brand agency representing world-class clients across all channels of commerce. www.thestable.com
We’re looking for a full-time Sales Manager to join our retail team in Minneapolis.
All About You:
You’re a go-getter with strong (consumer product) sales & account management skills. You are an expert on Target and understand how to deliver compelling products/services to their guest.
You know how to develop/ manage relationships and believe in being memorable. You are creative in your approach and never accept that something can’t be done. You live and breathe retail and are extremely detailed orientated.
Like what you hear? Read on…
As Sales Manager (Target),
- Lead all sales-related activities on behalf of our brand partners at Target.
- In partnership with the brand, develop and spearhead the Target multi-channel strategy and ensure maximum sales/profitability results.
- Act as a liaison between our brand partner and Target ensuring first class communication.
- Assist in Business Development initiatives.
- Lead sales negotiations on behalf of our brand partners.
- Develop and implement annual promotional/funding strategies.
- Constantly challenge Target with new initiatives + program opportunities that may typically fall outside of the norm.
- Explore complimentary partnerships + cross department opportunities to help drive incremental sales.
- Lead all on-boarding efforts for all new brand partners.
- Suggest and build merchandising options.
- Manage all skus and lead forecasting, inventory flow and reporting efforts.
- Coordinate new item set up and imaging process with internal and external partners.
- Analyze weekly sales data and communicate insights & trends.
- Understand competitive market data within the category.
- Constantly analyze brand performance and suggest/execute ways to improve.
- Participation in weekly company product/brand evaluation.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales and/or analyst role working directly with Target.
- Strong understanding of Target systems including POL & MerchIQ.
- You are brand obsessed and know how to sell stories.
- Willingness to travel.
- Building great relationships is your thing.
- You take pride in doing awesome work.
- You thrive in uncomfortable situations.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong business management and organizational skills
- You are action and detail oriented.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and think creatively.