Account Coordinator (Target, Meijer)
Welcome to The Stable!
We invite you to get up out of your chair, walk to your boss’s office, quit your job and come work for us!
The Stable is a consumer brand agency, helping businesses activate across all channels of commerce. We bring creative, marketing, e-commerce, and retail under one roof. From concept to commerce, we do everything for one reason – to drive sales.
We’re looking for a full-time Account Coordinator to join our Stores team in Minneapolis.
All About You:
You’re a go-getter and team player with a desire to help brands succeed. You’re an expert at working with Target (or a similar retailer) and no one knows them better than you!
You know how to develop/ manage relationships and believe in being memorable. You know what it takes to collaborate effectively between account managers, analysts & brands ensuring flawless program execution. You live and breathe retail and are extremely detailed orientated.
Like what you hear? Read on…
· Pull weekly sales data & scorecards
· Lead vendor and item set-up on behalf of brand partners
· Perform item maintenance
· Assist with Order Management, such as pulling weekly POs & PO cuts
· Track funding agreements and enter in CNA
· Execute Comp shops and provide competitive analysis
· Lead Accounts Payable research for brands, investigating issues & filing disputes as needed
· Complete target.com audits & update content
· Sample management
· Communicate with Target merchant teams and brand partners on the above topics, ensuring clear alignment between all parties.
· Strong understanding of Target systems including POL, IMN/PIM/PCN, VMM, CNA, Merch IQ.
· You take pride in doing awesome work
· Strong organizational skills.
· You are action and detail oriented
· You have an entrepreneurial spirit and think creatively